Associate International Travel Coordinator
The Associate International Travel Coordinator designs personalized travel experiences for our clients and their students. We’re known for the incredible attention to detail we bring to our itineraries and travel plans, so the ideal candidate for this role will love details as much as we do!
- Ensure the successful execution of all confirmed trips through amazing customer service, relationship-building and meticulous attention to detail.
- Keep organized records of all client and vendor communications to ensure we’re all on the same page.
- Research, recommend and negotiate venues, menus, amenities and activities to make our clients’ travel dreams come true.
- Work closely with our Travel Consultants, Tour Directors and other BRT team members to make each trip a success.
- Manage vendor contracts, expenses, invoices and budgets; work with our clients to handle all invoices and trip payments.
- Facilitate mailing fun BRT incentives including director gifts, luggage tags, BRT drawstring bags.
- Responsible for coordinating the Ambassador of Music Programs.
- Researches protocol for passports, cultures, country laws, embassies for each tour, check for updates
- Register group with US Embassy on all outbound tours
- Utilize your airline knowledge on flying internationally; relays procedures luggage guidelines and restrictions to clients, double check for schedule changes, deviations
- Communicate, book and manage traveler deviations on international tours only
- Keep International vendor information up to date in Salesforce
- Researches, recommends and negotiates menus, amenities and activities to meet or exceed the client’s needs. Tour can be international outbound, incoming and domestic
- Attend events, conferences and trade shows as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service and impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills to simultaneously handle multiple trips and the budgets, tasks and responsibilities needed for each
- A positive, anything-is-possible attitude with clients; willing to go the extra mile to ensure their needs are exceeded
- Willingness to work beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with clients, vendors and fellow staff members
- High standards for integrity, ethics, and commitment to the goals and values of Bob Rogers Travel
Bob Rogers Travel has been thrilling students and directors with impeccably planned performance travel experiences for over 40 years. A fast growing leader in the student travel sector, our team is made up of veteran music educators and travel-loving industry experts. We’ve been recognized as a top producer for Disney Youth Programs, Broadway and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and honored with awards from both industry leaders and distinguished travel partners. With representatives across the country and around the world, we’re singularly focused on delivering unparalleled service and life-changing experiences to the groups we serve.
We want you to be your best self,
which is why we provide:
Paid vacation time
Fun, collaborative environment
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour