Associate Travel Coordinator
The Associate Travel Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the trip experience by providing meticulous attention to all trip details. The Associate Travel Coordinator creates personalized travel experiences by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships and by delivering exemplary customer service.
- Ensures the successful execution of all confirmed trips via superior customer service, relationship-building and meticulous attention to detail.
- Keeps organized records of all client (CC Travel Consultant on all emails to client) and vendor communications
- Researches, recommends and negotiates venues, menus, amenities and activities to meet or exceed the client’s needs
- Records all trip expenditures, reviews invoices and compares to budget
- Enters trip details into Salesforce
- Books & gathers contracts per itinerary
- Researches and contracts performance and clinic/workshop venues
- Nurtures a positive, respectful and productive working relationship with the Travel Consultant and all BRT team members
- Consults with the Travel Consultant about any booking discrepancies
- Responsible for invoicing and collecting trip payments from clients
- Facilitates the mailings of all BRT incentives including director gifts, luggage tags, BRT drawstring bags, etc.
- Creates a Tour Director Manual using the final itinerary generated by the Travel Consultant
- Prepares the Tour Director on all trip details to help them facilitate a flawless experience
- Works with fellow staff members on special projects as needed
- Attends industry trade shows as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior customer service and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple responsibilities of competing priority
- “Can do” attitude with clients; willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the client’s needs are met or exceeded
- Willing to work beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients, vendors and fellow staff members
- Administrative skills to manage budgets costs, and to ensure that all trips are implemented as planned
- Ability to effectively collaborate within and across departments in order to achieve both departmental and organizational goals
- Maintains high professional standards of integrity, ethics, and commitment to the goals and values of Bob Rogers Travel
Founded by a band director in 1981, Bob Rogers Travel specializes in performance and educational tours for student groups. We have representatives in 7 states helping clients throughout the country (and globe) travel across the nation and around the world. Recognized as a top producer for Disney Youth Programs, Broadway and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra (among others), we are singularly focused on delivering the service and experience that students and group leaders deserve.
We want you to be your best self,
which is why we provide:
Paid vacation time
Fun, collaborative environment
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour