Business Operations Coordinator
The Business Operations Coordinator contributes to the overall goals of the organization by ensuring that trip financials (account receivables and account payables) are recorded correctly. The Business Operations Coordinator will develop systems to account for timeliness of financial transactions. This role will report to the Director of Business Operations and Client Operations Manager.
- Assists Director of Business Operations
- Prepares outgoing checks for vendors
- Creates invoices for incoming deposits
- Reviews and reimburses employee expenses
- Facilitates Tour Director pay, expenses, and tips
- Assists Client Operations Manager
- Reviews outgoing/incoming payment transactions to ensure recorded accurately
- Reconciles monthly American Express and Visa statements
- Reviews outstanding accounts receivable
- Prepares invoices and paid in full receipts for Bulk Payments
- Assists BRT Payment Manager with confirming final payment date and pricing
- Reconciles accounts when Enhanced Trip Protection is required for school
- Facilitates final trip closeout spreadsheets and reviews profit/loss
- Assists with ongoing projects related to BRT Operations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior customer service and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple responsibilities of competing priority
- Computer familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Salesforce
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients, vendors and fellow staff members
- Ability to effectively collaborate within and across departments
- Maintains high professional standards of integrity, ethics, and commitment to the goals of Bob Rogers Travel
Bob Rogers Travel has been thrilling students and directors with impeccably planned performance travel experiences for over 40 years. A fast growing leader in the student travel sector, our team is made up of veteran music educators and travel-loving industry experts. We’ve been recognized as a top producer for Disney Youth Programs, Broadway and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and honored with awards from both industry leaders and distinguished travel partners. With representatives across the country and around the world, we’re singularly focused on delivering unparalleled service and life-changing experiences to the groups we serve.
We want you to be your best self,
which is why we provide:
Paid vacation time
Fun, collaborative environment
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour