Discover some of our most popular destinations.
When it comes to choosing your group’s travel destination, we believe it’s more important to first identify WHY you’d like to travel before you decide WHERE you’d like to go. Whatever your goals may be, there’s a fantastic destination awaiting your student performers!
Contact us to start personalizing your experience today.
Our most popular international destination, filled with majestic natural scenery and kind and welcoming people. With music linked inseparably with much of the Irish culture, Ireland has become the perfect destination for music groups. But the fun doesn’t stop there! Groups interested in literature, world history, and natural history will find endless opportunities on the Emerald Isle.
- Cliffs of Moher
- Blarney Castle
- Ring of Kerry
- Galway, the arts capital of Ireland
- Partake in the Dublin St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Clinic at Cork School of Music
- Perform in Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin (choir groups only)
- Participate in the Limerick International Band Championship
From ancient architecture to sprawling sea sides, Italy has something for everyone. Delicious food, breathtaking works of art, and world class music surround you. Opportunities for performance, education, and leisure all in the course of a day.
- Watch ancient civilization come to life around you at the colosseum and in Pompeii
- Take in the breathtaking views at the Amalfi coast
- Ride in a gondola through the streets of Venice
- Sample a freshly made Pizza pie in its birthplace, Naples
- Be dazzled by a glassmaking demonstration on the island of Murano
- Perform alongside local musical ensembles in exchange program
One of the most influential nations ever to exist, the United Kingdom has something perfect for practically every group. From the vast cosmopolitan streets of London, to the quaint seaside in Brighton, the natural majesty in Belfast, this destination is ideal for musical or educational groups.
- Perform in a multitude of historic churches and municipal buildings
- Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Take in a performance in a West End theatre
- Explore the city of Oxford, home to some of the world’s most brilliant minds and beautiful architecture
- Visit the soundstages upon which the Harry Potter films were shot
- Witness the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
- Take a tour highlighting some of London’s most mysterious works of art, graffiti, including works by Banksy
Beauty abounds in this destination, from its landscapes, to its fine art, to its architecture, to its music. Spain provides an immersive environment for students of music, art, Spanish language, and world history alike.
- Marvel at the national treasures on display at the Pardo Museum
- Participate in a traditional Flamenco dance class
- Enjoy a special Tapas dinner
- Take part in a traditional Spanish Guitar playing demonstration
- Perform a concert for an audience of local residents
- Explore the coastal city of Valencia
- Take an excursion to the hilltop community of Toledo
France’s capital, Paris, The city of light is like a living classroom, with an opportunity for students to learn about nearly any discipline on almost every corner. But there’s more to France than just this iconic city, with hundreds of miles of scenic coastline, as well as quaint and historic towns all within the borders of this sprawling and influential nation.
- Perform in one of Paris’s legendary cathedrals
- Cruise down the Seine River on a guided tour
- Take in the art at the Louvre and the Musee D’Orsay
- Take in the Paris City Skyline from the Montparnasse
- Have a relaxing day in the coastal town of Niece
- Explore the historic sites of Normandy
- Peruse the stacks at Shakespeare and Company, Paris’s legendary English language bookstore
This island continent boasts ample opportunities for students to explore, learn, and bond. Ideal for groups seeking all the frills of a big city while still being able to simultaneously immerse themselves in natural beauty.
- Attend a performance at the iconic Sydney opera house
- Learn to surf at Bondi Beach
- Take an excursion to the Blue Mountains National Park
- Take a relaxing and scenic cruise around Sydney Harbor
- Explore some of Australia’s most breathtaking natural wonders with local Aboriginal guides
- Brave the Sydney Bridge Climb
- Snorkel in the great barrier reef
The influence and depth of history of this nation is almost unfathomable. Students will have the chance to marvel at wonders which date back literally centuries. With ample opportunities to explore, practice language, walk among history, and be immersed in a totally new culture, a tour to China is an experience that will live on in the hearts and minds of travelers for years to come.
- Scale the great wall of China
- Immerse yourself in the almost futuristic city of Shanghai
- Witness years of history layered upon each other in the capital city of Beijing
- Visit the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian
- Taste authentic Chinese food (it’s very different from American Chinese Food!)
- Meet real life Pandas in Chengdu
The Galapagos Islands
Charles Darwin elevated these treasures of South America in the 1830’s. Since then, Researchers and leisure travelers alike have flocked to this gorgeous archipelago to observe the one of a kind wildlife and walk among the oft- lauded topography. Educational groups will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to immerse themselves in these wonders while building friendships with their classmates and being in the company of their educators.
- Embark upon a week-long cruise aboard a deluxe vessel
- Walk besides rare species found only on these islands
- Begin or end your tour with a cultural tour of Ecuador
- Partake in a variety of land and sea activities, perfect for team building
- Perfect for science groups or foreign language immersion experience
TorontoWe love international travel and have taken students from one end of the planet to the other. Toronto is one of our very favorites because this gorgeous city makes international travel affordable and accessible to groups with a smaller budget. And it’s a no-passport-required locale for anyone under 19 – students need only a birth certificate for Canadian travel. Modern meets Victorian in this royal city, from the skyscrapers downtown to the beautifully preserved Distillery District. The arts come alive in Toronto, where students can experience multiple theatres, two symphony orchestras and over fifty ballet and dance companies.
- CN Tower
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra
- Casa Loma
- Niagara Falls
- Broadway Style Shows
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Hockey Hall of Fame Museum
- Clifton Hill
- Ontario Science Center
- Rogers Center
In this country, the hills (and all of its other magnificent features!) are alive with the sound of music! Home to some of the world’s most prolific musicians and artists, this quintessential European Country is a favorite of ours!
- Tour the 1,441- room Schonbrunn Palace
- Visit Mozarthaus, home of immortal composer W.A Mozart
- Celebrate and learn about music, from its earliest incarnations to the present day at Haus Der Musik
- Admore the baroque architecture of the Klosterneuberg Monastery
- Explore The city of Melk
Japan is simultaneously a nation of ancient history and futuristic innovation. Opportunities abound for performance and cultural exploration.
- Participate in a musical exchange, learning about traditional Japanese music
- Explore the thriving City of Tokyo
- Marvel at the beauty of the active volcano Mt. Fuji
- Mingle with the monkeys in Arashiyama in Kyoto
- Tour the ancient imperial palace
- Enjoy a performance of the world renowned Tokyo Symphony
Have someplace else in mind?
We’ve probably been there too! Just let us know where you want to go, and we’ll start customizing your perfect tour.