Associate Event and Marketing Coordinator
The Associate Event and Marketing Coordinator plans and directs our company trade shows, meetings and client events. This key position also supports the Brand Development Manager and Co-CEO in the development of client projects and initiatives that showcase BRT and grow our business.
- Deliver top-notch client events & appreciation events through detail-focused planning, communication, budgeting, event execution and result tracking. Events include, but are not limited to, CSO Brass Concert, Broadway in Chicago Spring Event, Golf Outings and Baseball Games.
- Assist the Co-CEO with administration, marketing and sales activities, including:
- Coordinating acquisition of theme park tickets, celebration and sympathy gifts for clients and staff
- Verifying SMS (Safety Measurement System) of motor coach providers monthly, and reports safety status to the team
- Assisting the Co-CEO with sales follow-up after trade shows and events
- Organizing and preparing all aspects of sales team meetings
- Plan, execute and support for all company trade shows.
- Assist the Brand Development Manager with BRT marketing activities, including email marketing and direct mailing, website and blog administration, social media, data management and more.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service and impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- A positive, anything-is-possible attitude; willing to go the extra mile to ensure deliverables are accomplished well
- Willingness to work beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Zoom, GoToMeeting and Basecamp.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with clients, vendors and fellow staff members
- High standards for integrity, ethics, and commitment to the goals and values of Bob Rogers Travel
Bob Rogers Travel has been thrilling students and directors with impeccably planned performance travel experiences for over 40 years. A fast growing leader in the student travel sector, our team is made up of veteran music educators and travel-loving industry experts. We’ve been recognized as a top producer for Disney Youth Programs, Broadway and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and honored with awards from both industry leaders and distinguished travel partners. With representatives across the country and around the world, we’re singularly focused on delivering unparalleled service and life-changing experiences to the groups we serve.
We want you to be your best self,
which is why we provide:
Paid vacation time
Fun, collaborative environment
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour