Nothing is more important than our travelers’ safety and peace of mind. That’s why we have introduced BRT Cares to show all the ways we are committed to providing a safe and memorable experience for our travelers. Contact your travel consultant to learn more about BRT Cares.
We know cleanliness and sanitation is top of mind, so we are committed to ensuring all of our vendor partners have cleaning regimens which meet or exceed CDC and local health department guideline.
Travel with the confidence of knowing that from our health and safety task force to our world-class tour directors, we have the people and plans in place to keep your group safe.
We want travelers to create memories that will last a lifetime, and not have disruptions on their trip. If any activities on your trip doesn’t meet our high standards for quality and safety, we will swap it out for something else.
We know cleanliness and sanitation is top of mind, so we are committed to ensuring all of our vendor partners have cleaning regimens which meet or exceed CDC and local health department guidelines.
BRT ensures that all of our vendors (including transportation, hotels, restaurants, and attractions) have cleaning and sanitization procedures in line with CDC and local department of health guidelines.
- BRT has established a health and safety task who:
- Reviews all itineraries
- Ensures vendors are following CDC and local health department guidelines
- Provides a customized pre-trip printed safety briefing to the group leader
- BRT will work to keep the group distanced from those not in the group as much as feasible
- We strongly encourage everyone wear a mask when not in a hotel room, or seated for a meal. Many vendors will require they be worn.
- Disposable masks will be provided to those who need them
- Tour Directors have received additional training to ensure group safety.
- We will perform a wellness check with the tour director before the start of the trip
- The tour director will perform a start-of-trip safety briefing, and provide gentle reminders throughout the trip
- Tour directors will wear a mask at all times while with the group
- The Tour Director and BRT office have a plan in place to handle and quarantine anyone who gets sick while on tour.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.
- Though times may be a bit different, you will receive the same high quality memorable expertise you have come to expect from BRT.
- Our itinerary will be crafted to ensure the safest, most memorable experience with the least disruption.
- We will swap out an event on the itinerary if it does not meet our level of safety and provide a high-quality experience.
Trip Assurance Program
We want you to know that your financial investments are in good hands. With the BRT Trip Assurance Program, if your group must cancel its trip, we will go the extra mile to ensure that the highest refund possible goes back to you.
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour