Parents & Students
Build friendships. Explore new places. Make memories.
With over 300 years of combined experience, our staff of performance and education travel professionals, musicians and former educators knows that your travel experience can be fun and impactful. We’ll ensure that your trip delivers amazing moments and life-long memories – at a great value and in a safe environment.
Protect your trip investment by purchasing coverage through Travel Insured, a provider serving the traveling public since 1994.
Bob Rogers Travel recommends student coverage including Cancel for Any Reason through Travel Insured. Visit Travel Insured to obtain coverage details for your area and purchase coverage online.
Individual Payment System
If your group is utilizing our Individual Payment System, please click below for access.
Moments That Matter Scholarship
To ensure that more students are able to experience the excitement of travel, Bob Rogers Travel is proud to offer our Moments That Matter Scholarship, which awards financial assistance to exceptional students.
Your safety is important to us. Our team ensures that your group returns with meaningful memories, instead of headaches.
- A professional, on-site tour director is offered for every group.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.
Almost ready for your trip? Here are some tips to help you pack.
- Be sure to check the weather for your destination and compare the forecast to your group’s itinerary, remembering that temperatures will be lower in the morning and at night. Many activities take place outside and will continue regardless of weather, so plan accordingly.
- Prepare to keep moving! We’ll keep you busy on your tour, so be sure to bring comfortable shoes and leave valuables, which are often forgotten at attractions or restaurants, at home. Bob Rogers Travel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Disney Partners Award for exemplary leadership and achievement within the student travel industry, providing quality experiences and demonstrating business integrity, while embracing and promoting the magic of Disney.
- Broadway.com/groups Top Producer’s Circle in recognition of BRT’s status as a leading promoter of Broadway to the group travel industry. (since 2011)
- Top Producer Award for Disney Performing Arts OnStage programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2011)
- A Top Producer for Festival Disney programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2013)
- Top Producer for Chicago Symphony Orchestra (since 2011)
- Charter Member of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Associations & Partnerships
- Student & Youth Travel Association Active Member
- National Tour Association Member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Official Sponsor
- International Airlines Travel Agent Network Accredited Member
- American Choral Directors Association Member and Proud Sponsor
- Disney Youth Programs PremEar Travel Planner and a member of the Disney Youth Travel Planners Symposium since 1993.
- Universal Orlando Preferred Youth Travel Planner
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios.
© 2014 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour