Parents & Students
Build friendships. Explore new places. Make memories.
With over 300 years of combined experience, our staff of travel industry professionals, musicians and former educators knows that your travel experience can be fun and impactful. We’ll ensure that your trip delivers amazing moments and life-long memories – at a great value and in a safe environment.
Protect your trip investment by purchasing coverage through Travel Insured, a provider serving the traveling public since 1994.
Bob Rogers Travel recommends student coverage including Cancel for Any Reason through Travel Insured. Visit Travel Insured to obtain coverage details for your area and purchase coverage online.
Individual Payment System
If your group is utilizing our Individual Payment System, please click below for access.
Moments That Matter Scholarship
To ensure that more students are able to experience the excitement of travel, Bob Rogers Travel is proud to offer our Moments That Matter Scholarship, which awards financial assistance to exceptional students.
Your safety is important to us. Our team ensures that your group returns with meaningful memories, instead of headaches.
- A professional, on-site tour director is offered for every group.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.
Almost ready for your trip? Here are some tips to help you pack.
- Be sure to check the weather for your destination and compare the forecast to your group’s itinerary, remembering that temperatures will be lower in the morning and at night. Many activities take place outside and will continue regardless of weather, so plan accordingly.
- Prepare to keep moving! We’ll keep you busy on your tour, so be sure to bring comfortable shoes and leave valuables, which are often forgotten at attractions or restaurants, at home. Bob Rogers Travel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.