Welcome back, travelers!
In our last post, we celebrated some international student favorites from our trips around the world. Today, we’re back in the States to highlight our top five domestic destinations. If you’re considering a performance travel experience for your students, this post is a great place to start!
Hands down one of our most popular destinations, Orlando offers gorgeous weather year-round, theme parks and fantastic performance opportunities. Students and directors alike love all the possibilities our itineraries can include:
- Incredible clinics and performance opportunities, including Festival Disney, Disney Imagination Campus, Universal Orlando ResortTM STARS Performance, and the BRT-exclusive Thanksgiving Parade of Bands.
- Thrilling adventures and unforgettable memories at Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando ResortTM .
- Beach days at Clearwater Beach and Cocoa Beach.
New York City holds more performance, education and attraction opportunities than any group could possibly experience in one trip. That’s why so many of the directors we work with choose to hit the Big Apple with their programs year after year.
Whether students are performing on stage or being wowed from the seats, dreams are born once the curtain rises. And as the top producer for Broadway.com, we have access to the shows your students are dying to see. Don’t miss:
- Iconic attractions like Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Radio City Music Hall.
- Once-in-a-lifetime performance experiences such as the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, the NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade and New York City Veterans’ Day Parade and stunning performance venues, including several beautiful cathedrals.
- Expert instruction in clinics with Broadway Classroom, New York Philharmonic Master Class and more.
Yes, it’s our hometown and we’re a little biased, but there’s no denying how much students and directors love The Windy City. From its thriving arts community to its architecturally stunning skyline to the endless selfie possibilities at Cloud Gate (the famous “Bean”!), we find new ways to explore in Chicago with every trip.
Our partnership with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra gives students access to master clinicians and lessons that will stay with them for years to come. Pro-tip: Centrally located in the country and easy to reach by motorcoach, Chicago makes a great first trip for programs that are just starting to travel. You’ll enjoy:
- Beautiful performance venues, like the Chicago Symphony Center and the Grand Hall of the Field Museum.
- So much to see, from Millennium Park and Navy Pier and to the Hancock Observatory and Art Institute of Chicago.
- Life-changing Chicago style deep dish pizza. Trust us.
Where better to take student musicians than Music City itself? Students are immersed in every genre of music, through sessions with expert clinicians at Vanderbilt University and performances at the Nashville Symphony. Don’t forget to tour RCA Studios and see what it takes to make an album!
- Experience some of music’s most hallowed venues: the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Learn from experts at Vanderbilt, then show off your skills at Opry Plaza.
- Embrace Southern culture with line-dancing, delicious food and all kinds of regional music.
Our nation’s capital isn’t just an educator’s dream destination – students love exploring and performing in Washington, D.C. Classroom lessons come alive as groups experience the scale of our capital’s historical buildings, monuments and museums. The performance venues are stunning, and the educational opportunities are beyond compare.
- Walk the National Mall and explore the Smithsonian Museums, the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
- Snap a selfie in front of the White House or wander through the Library of Congress.
- Enjoy an evening of music at the National Symphony Orchestra.
Those are only five of the nearly 100 destinations that our directors and students experienced in the last year alone, and just a sample of the amazing opportunities that await your program.
Our performance travel experiences are customized to every group we serve, so your dreams and goals are the starting point for an incredible trip for you and your students. If you’re ready to start dreaming, we’d love to chat. Reach out today, and we’ll help you turn your dreams into reality.
Performance group travel has been the heart of our business since 1981.
Learn about the eye-opening experiences that international travel offers.
Student group travel brings learning to life.
Discover some of our most popular student-friendly destinations.
Parades & Events:
The art of performance travel perfected.
Parents & Students:
Build friendships. Explore new places. Make memories.