Paying for Travel Should be Simple
If the idea of paying for student travel seems a little overwhelming, you’re not the only one who feels that way. We know, because questions about trip payments are absolutely the most common questions we receive – right next to safety on tour and trip protection.
We LOVE answering questions about trip payments because we get to watch our clients faces go from perplexed to relaxed in about 10 seconds flat! Here are the most common questions we hear:
How will I manage all the student payments?
Where do I keep all that information organized?
We’ll have fundraising money – where does that go?
Will I have to pester parents for payments?
Our Payment System makes paying for your group’s travel simple and streamlined – and, best of all, it takes most of the responsibility off your plate! Here’s how:
Your trip will have its own page with every detail, all in one place. This page is the hub for both you as the director and for your students’ families.
Parents will access this page to:
- Register for the trip
- Choose the trip package they’d like
- Provide emergency details
- Make payments and set up auto-pay
- Select insurance
Directors use this trip page to do so many things:
- Take a bird’s eye view of the trip – which students have paid, whose payments are pending and if they’ve purchased insurance
- Send announcements to the group via email OR text
- Ask questions about anything from T shirt sizes to food allergies
But what about fundraising? Glad you asked! Our system makes applying money raised so simple:
- Track all fundraising efforts and send updates to parents
- Assign custom amounts raised to different students, depending on who participated in your group’s fundraising events
- Apply funds raised equally amongst the whole group
We work to make every aspect of your experience simple and seamless and trip payments are no exception. If you have questions about how travel, how to pay for a trip or anything in between, we’re ready with answers. Reach out and let’s start the conversation!
Newsletter: Get helpful tips and performance group travel news: