Why planning early changes everything
While we can’t start packing just yet, we know that all of us will be traveling again before we know it. So let’s put those travel daydreams into action and do what we do best – plan life-changing student travel.
If you’ve spent any time on our blog, we talk a lot about timing, because we know that the sweet spot for planning an incredible student performance experience is 12-15 months before your group is ready to hit the road. This is the timeframe where all the stars align:
- The “booking basics” are all available – hotels, transportation vendors and restaurants all tend to have ideal availability in this window. This also gives us time to negotiate the best prices with our longstanding vendors and pass those savings along to you.
- It’s the perfect time to snag your spot – if you have parade or festival dreams for your students, it’s absolutely critical to get those applications early. Give yourself plenty of time to manage the application process, which often includes audition tapes, pictures, interviews, etc.
- There’s time to fundraise – giving your group 12-15 months of time to achieve your fundraising goals makes travel more feasible for every student. There are so many ways to fundraise your way to an incredible travel experience, but you do need time to put those fundraising plans into action. Also, the earlier you announce the trip, the more students you’ll have commit, and the more time they’ll have to plan and save.
Our Trip Assurance Program
Booking in advance helps make your trip worry-free, but we want to give you even more peace of mind. That’s why every trip we plan is automatically enrolled in our Trip Assurance Program. It’s a simple promise we make that allows our clients to book with confidence:
If your group cancels its trip for reasons beyond its control,
we will be your advocate to get you the highest refund possible.
Here’s how it works:
With very few exceptions, the Trip Assurance Program means the following if and when the full group chooses to cancel:
- 91 days or more from trip departure date:
100% refund less any non-refundable vendor payments.
- 90 days or fewer refund less any non-refundable vendor payments and a 10% service charge.
This is just another way we’re working to allow our clients to focus on the music, while we handle the rest. If you’re ready to start planning a travel experience for your students, let’s get started! Reach out today and we’ll show you how.
Newsletter: Get helpful tips and performance group travel news: